Social Media Policy
On the occasion of operating our official social media account, we hereby stipulate and will comply with this Social Media Policy, along with following all laws & regulations.
Purpose of participating in social media
We will use social media for the purpose of disseminating information to the world regarding our and our group’s products and activities, as well as for communicating with customers and other stakeholders so as to promote a deeper understanding of our products and services.
Policy for participating in social media
We will make sure to comply with rules for social media and will not infringe on the rights of any third party, such as rights involving intellectual property and right of privacy.
Notes for people using social media
We will be extremely careful to post verified information via social media, however, the information posted on social media may not necessarily express our official announcements or opinions. For such official announcements or opinions, please see our official website. Also, please note that the posted information is current only as of the point in time in which it was posted and may be subsequently changed.
Schaeffler Japan’s official Facebook page
Basic operating time: 10:00–17:00 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and other holidays as stipulated by us)
* We may make posts at times other than the above.
We will reply to questions posted on the page as much as possible, however, we cannot promise to reply to all of them.
For inquires or questions regarding our products and services, please contact the following.
* Please note that we may delete a post without notice if any of the following conditions apply.
- Presence of sales advertisements by a commenter or any third party
- Presence of posts that involve comments generated by an automatic system
- Presence of posts that may infringe on the right of honor, the right of privacy, intellectual property, or any other rights of third parties
- Presence of posts that involve inappropriate sexual content
- Presence of posts that contain personal information, such as e-mail addresses, postal addresses, or phone numbers
- Presence of posts that violate Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Schaeffler Japan Co., Ltd.